Bidding is set to close on New Zealand Bloodstock Standardbred’s online All Age Sale today.
Final bids on the first Lot closes at 1pm and when this auction closes, final bids will then be taken on Lot 2 and so on and so forth as we work our way through the 148 Lot catalogue.
Those planning on bidding must familiarise themselves with the bidding tips below and can call +64 9 269 4436 should they have any questions.
As of Wednesday morning, just over half of the horses on offer have met their reserves. The two highest priced Lots thus far are Lot 75, a colt by Art Major in Alta Debonair and Lot 103 a filly by Vincent. Both sit on $26,000 at this stage.
Buyers will recieve an invoice this afternoon and have five working days to settle their accounts.
NZB Airfreight and NZB Insurance offer very competitive rates, get in touch with the team to arrange your post-sale services.
- Make sure you’re registered and your account is set up properly, well before the auction is set to close.
- If you are bidding from the listing page or your shortlist and are outbid, you must type in the next bid amount. The site does not automatically update the next bid amount.
- Each auction will auto-extend by adding extra time on if a bid is placed in the final 30 seconds. This will happen indefinitely until no further bids are placed and will also add more time onto each of the subsequent Lots. Please note, there is no benefit in last second bidding as the site will only extend the auction for longer. Bidders are encouraged to get their bids on early.
- Use auto-bids to take the stress out of the final countdown and use the refresh button to make sure your page is keeping up with the live auction.
- gavelhouse.com cannot identify loss of online connection or browser issues at the user’s end. Even a slight loss of internet connection that may not be noticeable can interrupt the user’s browser in following the sale in real-time. Setting up an auto-bid is the best way to ensure your bids are placed.
- Google Chrome or Safari are the recommended internet browsers.
- gavelhouse.com staff are able assist in actively supporting both buyers and vendors during the sale, if you need a hand with registrations or bidding, we are available on phone +64 9 296 4436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.