Majestic Horse Floats will be able to begin transporting horses again when we are moved down to LEVEL 3 on Tuesday the 28th of April.
You are able to book now for transport to be completed when we move out of level 4.
You can book online here:
Or you can call us on: 0800 4 FLOATS
We will have strict protocol in place to keep both you and our staff safe, please read the following carefully:
• Payment is to be made at time of booking prior to moving the horse. If payment is not sighted before the pick-up date, your horse will not be picked up.
• Majestic staff will give an estimated time of arrival to property. There must be someone on site either side of an hour of this estimated time. This person must have a working mobile phone so we can contact them and they must be COMPETENT and ABLE to help load the horse/s.
• On truck arrival please guide the driver to loading bank or area of load/unload. Once in desired location please signal drive to stop. Please do not touch the truck or any of the operating door controls. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE.
• We will endeavour to keep to the 2 metre separation rule but this may not be possible.
• If you are sick please call to rebook your transport for a later date.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to an increased number of bookings there are a large number of horses needing transport, please expect a longer wait time before we can get your horse on a truck. We really appreciate your patience and understanding while we try to get everyone’s horses moved as quickly and safely as possible.
We hope everyone is keeping well and look forward to being able to get your horses moving again! Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or require a quote.
The Team at Majestic Horse Floats